When: Thursday, October 24th 2019
Seminar: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Tired of paying high taxes from your hard earned income? Have you sold an asset and have a large tax bill? Are you paying the full tax rate on your investment income? Looking for ways to invest and receive tax sheltered cash flow? Are you planning on selling your business or property? Are you interested in drastically lowering your tax bill?
Join us at this important presentation where we will address concerns unique to investment properties, such as:
- A timely discussion about the current status of the tax code
- Using Section 170-H of the IRS tax code to give yourself large tax deductions.
- Learn how to invest in real estate and receive immediate large tax deductions
- Learn how to use tax easements for large current deductions.
- Do’s and Don’ts of IRS 1031 Exchanges to defer capital gains tax on the sale of property
- Investing to receive 8-12% cash flow sheltered from taxation
- How to reduce your taxable income up to 50%
- Power moves for year end planning as a Real Estate Investor