When: Wednesday, October 18th, 2017
$20.00 pre-registration (only available until 12:00pm on September 28th)
$25.00 at the time of event
The 10 most important days in this investor’s life (Bruce Norris) is the personal journey he’s been privileged to be on for the last 36 years. From food stamps to fortune, join Bruce as he shares the 10 most important days in his real estate investing journey. We’ll also have Tony Watson discuss the tax implications of real estate investing.
Join us on October 18th to learn about:
- Getting started in the business
- Conquering fear
- Achieving unthinkable goals
- Sharing the business that changed his life
- Predict the future of the real estate
- How simple intuition, kindness, and doing the right thing can save a life
- Trump’s Tax Plan: Revamping the Federal tax code
- Primary residence vs. investment
- Short term vs. long term capital gains
- Primary residency ownership and section 121 exclusion
- 1031 exchanges: how does it work?
- LLCs vs. S-Corps: which is right for you?
- In-state vs. out of state: What California investors should know
- Year-end planning: deferred retirement accounts
Seating is limited so be sure to Register Now!