When: Saturday, February 24th, 2018
Check-in & Breakfast: 9:00am – 10:00am
Seminar: 10:00am – 12:00pm
With the recent changes to our tax code, many are confused as to how it affects them. During this talk, we will take a look at how this tax reform can impact those of various incomes who are in real estate. We’ll discuss:
- How much tax is due, based on income for: individual taxpayers, married individuals filing joint returns, married filing separately, & heads of household
- Changes to the standard deduction
- C Corporation tax rate changes
- Pass-through income corporations
- State & local income tax
- Mortgage interest deduction
We’ll also discuss:
- How you benefit from a Self-Directed IRA (or 401(k))
- What are the pitfalls to avoid?
- Can my IRA invest in cryptocurrency?
- What happens if my IRA-Owned asset fails?
- What are the 3 steps to self-directing your retirement?
Register now to take advantage of the discounted rate!
$29.00 pre-registration (only available until 12:00pm on February 23rd)
$35.00 at the door, on the day of the event
Price includes continental breakfast & a workshop
Seating is limited so be sure to Register Now!