When: Wednesday, January 29th 2020
Lunch Check-in: 11:00am
Lunch Seminar: 11:30am – 2:00pm
Dinner Check-in: 6:00pm
Dinner Seminar: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Where to find high cash flow opportunities in out-of-state real estate markets.
Plus: Learn about using a 1031 exchange / IRA to increase your net cash flow to 8-12%
Join us at this important presentation where we will address concerns unique to investment properties, such as:
- A timely discussion about the current status of the real estate market
- How to get potential monthly income with tax advantages
- Do’s and Don’ts of IRS 1031 exchanges to defer capital gains tax Two types of real estate that may perform well in the current economy
- Strategies to help eliminate property management headaches
- Learn how to buy property with your IRA/Roth IRA & through a 1031 Exchange
- How to find replacement property that may increase your income and shelter more income from taxes while improving diversification
- 1031 Exchange Properties Available!