Accounting is the foundation of a thriving business, and this is especially true for small business owners. Small business owners are not exempt from tracking expenses, bookkeeping, setting up a payroll system, identifying tax obligations, and more. Many first-time business owners are forced to take on these activities themselves, but this is far from ideal. Those with little accounting skills are prone to errors that may prove costly to their small operation.
The absence of competent accounting has caused many small businesses to fail. Over a quarter of businesses declaring bankruptcy attribute their failure to poor financial structure. Moreover, the Small Business Administration found that small businesses point to financial difficulties as the main reason for their failure. These failures could have been avoided with the counsel of a competent accountant.
Small Business Accounting Services
Helping small businesses managing their finances if one of the main specializations of Robert Hall. Our accounting firm has 45 years of providing accounting services to the small businesses of Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, and other surrounding California cities. We can easily identify opportunities for more effective tax planning, improved internal controls, and other areas that will make your small business more profitable.
Our accountants can handle the following services for your small business:
- A wide range of tax and accounting services including bookkeeping, payrolls, taxes, financial advice, and other accounting tasks to small businesses.
- We can help you create a strategic business plan to allow you to make smarter decisions on allocating resources to pursue short-term and long-term goals.
- Help you access your financial health, including assets, liabilities, income, insurance, taxes, estate, and investments so you can create a stable financial plan.
- The latest tools and technologies that can better help you manage your small business accounting.
- The most competitive prices that will benefit small businesses with an extremely limited budget.
We Can Help
If you need professional accounting help for your small business, our experienced tax experts can help guide you in the right direction. Contact us today at 818-452-2641 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation.