Nonprofit accounting and tax preparation are intricate, complex and specialized. The tax preparers at Robert Hall & Associates can assist with all aspects of non-profit accounting.
Located in Los Angeles County since 1971, Robert Hall & Associates has made a name for itself in non-profit accounting and tax preparation. With years of experience in non-profit accounting and tax preparation, our firm has worked with numerous established and start-up non-profit to increase their impact and decrease their tax liability.
Non-Profit Accounting and Tax Services
Our track-record of working with non-profits is significant. In addition to tax preparation services we offer our non-profit clients financial management services including:
- Incorporation Services
- Tax Return Preparation
- Periodic Financial Reporting and Reviews
- Operational and Program Budgeting
- Cash Flow Analysis and Forecasting
- Grant Management
Some of the many tax considerations we help with that are unique or indicative of the non-profit industry include:
- IRS Forms 990 and 990T: IRS Form 990 and 990T assistance.
- State and Local Tax Returns: We can prepare the state and local filings required for maximum tax efficiency.
- Application for Exemption: Completing and filing Forms 1023 or 1024 with the IRS for tax exemption approval.
Whether you are new to the non-profit industry or a seasoned veteran, our non-profit accountants have the expertise to provide trustworthy personal and business financial advice in order to maximize your impact on the world.