When: Thursday, November 9th, 2017
Lunch Seminar: 11:30am – 2:00pm
Dinner Seminar: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Tired of managing properties or dealing with tenants? Looking for ways to invest into real estate without large down payments or competitive bidding wars? Interested in learning more about tax advantaged 1031 exchanges and potential exit strategies for highly appreciated real estate equity?
If so, I’d like to invite you and a guest to our complimentary educational lunch or dinner presentation which is by invitation only.
Join us at this important presentation where we will address concerns unique to investment properties, such as:
- A timely discussion about the current status of the real estate market
- How to get potential monthly income with tax advantages
- Do’s and Don’ts of IRS 1031 exchanges to defer capital gains tax Two types of real estate that may perform well in the current economy
- Strategies to help eliminate property management headaches
- Learn how to buy property with your IRA/Roth IRA & through a 1031 Exchange
- How to find replacement property that may increase your income and shelter more income from taxes while improving diversification
- 1031 Exchange Properties Available!
Seating is limited so be sure to Register Now!
Lunch Registration: Register now!
Dinner Registration: Register now!