When: Thursday, April 2nd 2020
Lunch Check-in: 11:00am
Lunch Seminar: 11:30am – 2:00pm
Dinner Check-in: 6:30pm
Dinner Seminar: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
In our talk about high cash flow opportunities, TFS Properties will go over key real estate markets in the US that have strong and stable growth. We will also be walking through the 1031 Exchange process & showing investors how to best take advantage of this IRS rule!
- A timely discussion about the current status of the real estate market
- How to get potential monthly income with tax advantages
- Do’s and Don’ts of IRS 1031 exchanges to defer capital gains tax Two types of real estate that may perform well in the current economy
- Strategies to help eliminate property management headaches
- Learn how to buy property with your IRA/Roth IRA & through a 1031 Exchange
- How to find replacement property that may increase your income and shelter more income from taxes while improving diversification
- 1031 Exchange Properties Available!