Wednesday, October 5th 2022
Webinar: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Where did the year go? With 2022 coming to an end do you have enough to eliminate your capital gains taxes and reduce taxable income? It’s no secret the wealthy leverage real estate to build and preserve wealth. But most investors don’t realize how to harness the full power of their real estate investments because most don’t know how to take advantage of accelerated depreciation, cost segregation studies, and bonus depreciation.
If you want to accelerate wealth creation and compress your time frame towards financial independence… you need to create wealth while reducing taxable income.
So, what real estate investing strategies help reduce my taxable income the most? And how can I position myself to take full advantage? Real Estate Investor and commercial multifamily specialist, Abel Pacheco of 5 Talents Capital will share the best real estate investing strategies he knows & teaches to his investors how to implement.
Some of the topics he’ll discuss are:
- What is a cost segregation study & how do I apply this to my real estate investments?
- What is accelerated depreciation & how does impact my taxable income?
- What is 100% Bonus Depreciation and can I take advantage in 2022 before it expires in 2023?
- What is a real estate professional according to the IRS and how this impacts what you can/cannot write off?
- Do I have to be a Real Estate Professional to leverage passive income losses?
- Do I need cash to invest? Or can invest with a 401K/IRA vs. self-directed IRA/Solo 401k?
- How can a married couple filing jointly reduce taxable income of the highest W-2 earning spouse?
- Understanding how commercial multifamily syndication investing is one of the best real estate vehicles for eliminating taxes.